How Far Can We Go?/ Friday, August 7, 2009


I feel so fake right now. Fake happy and contented. I hate the feeling. I hate that my relationship with the boyfriend is starting to get boring and habitual. I feel guilty.

Same thing seemed to happen again and again just because we've just gotten used to doing or saying things to each other, and not because we mean it. Same lines, same things, same taste of kiss same everything. We keep fighting over silly things. And fighting with the same people who have been trying to bring us down. I don't wanna say that they're succeeding but everything is just merely getting dull.

As classic a cliche it may seem, but i feel like i need space... I want to maintain a distance in which I am still in love with him. Because the closer i get, the more i see the flaws.. and the more it's getting hard for me to absorb and to accept.

I don't know how to do that. I don't wanna lose him.. i just need to breathe alone for a while.

Labels:




안녕하세요 정나영 입니다. 난 16 년생이야 그리고 AB형 ㅋ. 난 한국어 여자가. 150cm*38kg..입니다. 응... 김치 너무너무 좋아해 ㅋㅋ?
(Hello, my name is Jung Na Yeong! I'm 16 years old and bloodtype AB. Female and Korean, 150cm in height and 38kg in weight. I like Kimchi? ㅎ...) I'll insert an image later.. too lazy ㅋ

"꿈을 실현하는 가장 좋은 방법은 바로 꿈에서 깨어나는 것이다." - 폴 발레리
("The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up." - Paul Valery)

"손바닥으로 하늘을 가리려한다" - 한국어 속담
("Don't try to cover the whole sky with the palm of your hand." - Korean Proverb)

Insert a tagboard here :)
500*160


Nara 원숭이 Nina Umi Micho Amaya kyu10
Jung나영's Diary


+ follow me
visitor(s)
CR: Jung나영 & 1 2