Say Hello/ Tuesday, August 4, 2009


So-fetch is gone. and I've wasted a thousand bucks for a site that I only used for a fourth of the year. I just suddenly felt like too lazy to share my thoughts to anyone. And It felt like the comments are all just the same. All were just commenting for the sake of having a comment back. That was the painful truth. Nonsense comments everywhere.

I've been wanting to start again, but the word so-fetch just isn't me anymore. I've grown out and tired of it. I wanted a new name. But since the new name hasn't dawned into me yet., this will be my new home ~ this kismet.

Kismet means fate. And being here feels like fate to me.. so yeah that's just it. No other interesting story behind.

I can't stop writing, I just can't. Ever since i stopped blogging, my life became too boring. It's like i don't have any reasons to force myself to do something great because I don't have anyone to brag it all about :P So for now, welcome me back! Although for the first few months I'd probably won't tell anyone about this, let kismet find it's way. :P

Labels:




안녕하세요 정나영 입니다. 난 16 년생이야 그리고 AB형 ㅋ. 난 한국어 여자가. 150cm*38kg..입니다. 응... 김치 너무너무 좋아해 ㅋㅋ?
(Hello, my name is Jung Na Yeong! I'm 16 years old and bloodtype AB. Female and Korean, 150cm in height and 38kg in weight. I like Kimchi? ㅎ...) I'll insert an image later.. too lazy ㅋ

"꿈을 실현하는 가장 좋은 방법은 바로 꿈에서 깨어나는 것이다." - 폴 발레리
("The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up." - Paul Valery)

"손바닥으로 하늘을 가리려한다" - 한국어 속담
("Don't try to cover the whole sky with the palm of your hand." - Korean Proverb)

Insert a tagboard here :)
500*160


Nara 원숭이 Nina Umi Micho Amaya kyu10
Jung나영's Diary


+ follow me
visitor(s)
CR: Jung나영 & 1 2